Applique/Monogram Orders
I am NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS as of today. (March 28th) (Unless I've already told you I would accept your shirts!) I truly apologize! I have been without my machine for two weeks now! I am so far behind on my orders!! I am going to work really hard over the next couple of weeks to catch up. I'm due in about two months with our second child, so I want to make sure I can finish the orders that I have before his arrival. If I finish my current orders soon, I may accept a few more. I will update my blog if something changes. I am so sorry! I was not expecting my machine to have to be repaired! I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!! Thanks again for your business!
My Blog...
The photos I have posted are of monogram/applique designs I've sewn. The photos to the right of my blog are of SOME of the many applique designs I can do. I have a wide variety of threads and fabrics to choose from. My maximum monogram size is 5x7. If you are looking for something in particular, please email me. I will post seasonal appliques as that season approaches. My email address is shufords@gmail.com. Thanks! Sommer Shuford
Items to order
I will do an applique/monogram on any item you bring me; however, I can also order items (dresses, t-shirts, pants, baby gowns, bibs, blankets, etc.) from monag.com and kiddykats.net. (Email me if you are interested in something on their website - don't pay attention to their prices.) I have several plain white bibs in stock now as well. I can also get nice, big burp cloths (not Gerber). Thanks!
Prices
For a normal size monogram:
$6 - single letter
$7 - three letter monogram
$7 or $8 - name (depends on length)
For a t-shirt size applique:
$10 - applique
$11 - applique with initials
$12 - applique with name
$6 - single letter
$7 - three letter monogram
$7 or $8 - name (depends on length)
For a t-shirt size applique:
$10 - applique
$11 - applique with initials
$12 - applique with name
These are some of my fonts...
Monogram Wizard Plus Fonts
Alpha Pak #1
Alpha Pak #7
Alpha Pak #12
Alpha Pak #15
Love and Cricket font (look at the love and cricket font on this page)
Alpha Pak #1
Alpha Pak #7
Alpha Pak #12
Alpha Pak #15
Love and Cricket font (look at the love and cricket font on this page)
Labels
- animals (11)
- applique fonts (16)
- baby gifts (2)
- birthday (4)
- boys (32)
- Christmas (11)
- Disney (3)
- Easter (4)
- fabrics (11)
- fall (13)
- girls (43)
- items to order (19)
- monogram fonts (13)
- patch (9)
- sports (12)
- Summer (11)
- Valentine's Day (8)
- Winter (3)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
No More Wrinkles!!
I finally found what I've been looking for!!! I've been asking around looking for something that I can put on my fabric so that the applique doesn't wrinkle after you wash the shirt. (You can iron the appliques to get the wrinkles out, but I don't like ironing t-shirts:) Someone told me about Heat N Bond Lite. You iron it onto your fabric, and then you iron the fabric on the shirt before you do the satin stitch. No more wrinkles after washing!!! Yeah!! I'm so excited! This has definitely been a learning experience! I apologize to those of you who I've already done appliques for! From now on, you'll no longer have to iron them after washing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment