Applique/Monogram Orders

I am NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS as of today. (March 28th) (Unless I've already told you I would accept your shirts!) I truly apologize! I have been without my machine for two weeks now! I am so far behind on my orders!! I am going to work really hard over the next couple of weeks to catch up. I'm due in about two months with our second child, so I want to make sure I can finish the orders that I have before his arrival. If I finish my current orders soon, I may accept a few more. I will update my blog if something changes. I am so sorry! I was not expecting my machine to have to be repaired! I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!! Thanks again for your business!


My Blog...

The photos I have posted are of monogram/applique designs I've sewn. The photos to the right of my blog are of SOME of the many applique designs I can do. I have a wide variety of threads and fabrics to choose from. My maximum monogram size is 5x7. If you are looking for something in particular, please email me. I will post seasonal appliques as that season approaches. My email address is shufords@gmail.com. Thanks! Sommer Shuford

Items to order

I will do an applique/monogram on any item you bring me; however, I can also order items (dresses, t-shirts, pants, baby gowns, bibs, blankets, etc.) from monag.com and kiddykats.net. (Email me if you are interested in something on their website - don't pay attention to their prices.) I have several plain white bibs in stock now as well. I can also get nice, big burp cloths (not Gerber). Thanks!

Prices

For a normal size monogram:

$6 - single letter
$7 - three letter monogram
$7 or $8 - name (depends on length)

For a t-shirt size applique:

$10 - applique
$11 - applique with initials
$12 - applique with name

These are some of my fonts...

Labels

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New fabric!

I bought this cute green fabric with pink dots the other day, and I forgot to post it on my blog. I also bought some red/white, green/white, and brown/blue dotted fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment